Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thankful for electricity!

Woke up around 6:30 to realize we have no power! How are we going to survive? Somehow we did and Maddi went off to school and Macy probably never knew anything was even different. Josh's work was without power for a while this morning. He played with Macy Lou (she loves getting this time with dad!) while I cleaned and got ready for a new workout class that I'm doing at Wood Creek. Did I mention we joined a gym? We did. The power came on for a brief few minutes before we left and then we all headed out the door. Macy did awesome in the nursery at the gym and I really enjoyed the class! I really needed that. The sweet young nursery worker was holding her and walking her around when I picked her up. And Macy was asleep! This was slowly turning into the the strangest day ever. The power was off when we came back home. It came back on for a few minutes just long enough for me to make some coffee! Yes, that was the first thing I did when it came back on. I was supposed to spend the afternoon sewing with a friend but we had to reschedule. This is a great day to read. It takes having no electricity before I will choose that option. I'm working on that!



I had to take a picture of her sleeping when I picked her up from the nursery. It's that rare.

There's Maddi girl on the rope! Sorry there blurry. I had to take them with my phone.

On her way down. She was too fast.

I just saw this picture again after I uploaded the first ones. I love it.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you have electricity! A lot of people in the Dallas area today haven't had any either. The gym class sounds like so much fun! What kind of class was it? Little Macy looks so sweet sleeping.I can't believe Maddi got so far up that rope! I know she is basically built like one ball of muscle, but still, that is really impressive.
    Miss you! Can't wait for the 12th!

    ReplyDelete