Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playing around on instagram!

Just got the app instagram and I love it! A few of the pictures below are ones that I've messed with and some are just regular. I don't have that much time.

Maddi stayed home from school yesterday with a low grade fever and Macy and I enjoyed having her home. We spent most of yesterday doing some art work, playing a few games, and running some errands. I found some creamy linen fabric that I CAN'T WAIT to make a new duvet with for the girls. And hopefully enough left over for some crib bedding.


What a sweet girl you are becoming

If Fancy Nancy might wear it, Maddi will.





This is one of my favorite pictures and I love it even more after I played around with it on instagram!


Today, Macy and I spent most of the day cleaning, washing sheets, and ironing. I know you're jealous. Such glamour. 

It is however some of Macy's favorite things to do. And we enjoyed it together. 

Mmm. Fresh clean sheets.


Love this little face.








Helping me wash the floors! Love these little sponges for her.

She could do this forever. So I let her. 




Tax season has also started so the girls don't get to see too much of Josh. When he came home the other day, I grabbed my camera as I watched Macy unable to contain her happiness! I love these two shots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment