Friday, May 20, 2011

Quick little update!

Soo much has happened this past week! Josh graduated with his MBA, we celebrated Macy's 1st birthday, Maddi got everything she wanted, ANNND, I started a new job!

Josh graduated last Saturday morning and we couldn't have been more proud! I am so glad he is done! No more long nights at the library, or working on projects, or studying ALL THE TIME. I'm so glad to now have help with these girls at night. I threatened him often with "When you get home the kids will be left at the neighbors house and I'll be on my way to Arkansas to start my new life. Waitressing at Chili's."

See how selfish I am?

Macy had her first little birthday at Mimi's house and loved her cookie and petit four. She loves all of her toys and clothes and books. She is one sweet sweet TODDLER!

Macy and I stayed in Longview from Sunday until Thursday afternoon because I had orientation at GSMC. Which means that I got to hang out with my parents and  Maddi and Josh had 5 days all to themselves. Maddi loved it and was so sweet when we finally did see her on Thursday. She also made me promise that I'd never ever ever be away from her that long again. And I did.

Macy did great at Mimi and Papaw's house all week. She crawled around everywhere, played outside, and was fascinated with the water hose. She also got to hang out with Taylor, Trip, Blake, Collin, The Cowans, Brooke, Jessica, TJ, and Amber. She loves having other peoples attention. I was certain my mom would have her walking by the time we left. If not walking, then cleaning because you CAN'T JUST breathe air, You must WORK for the air you breathe! But, she's still not. She's lazy like that.

I enjoyed getting to hang out with my brothers that week. They're so funny and FROM ANOTHER PLANET.

Once, I called my mom around 9:30 one night and Taylor (who is 10) answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Boo Bear (don't ask) what are you doing???!!??"

"Just laying in bed with mom watching celebrity rehab."

"........"


They really are funny and keep me laughing like no other. Boys are just so different than girls.
Although.......... 
Just yesterday Josh said, "I know this might sound weird, but the snuggle exhilarations is my favorite fabric softener." 

See how awesome your parents are, girls? Yaw'll just so dang lucky.


Yay he's done! Love him So So So much!

Love them so much!

I have the best family.



Macy, even your mother's OCD couldn't tell your father that that sign is crooked.
WAY Crooked.
He looked too cute putting it up.
Crooked.






Papaw! She loves him!



Love this little sprout.









"Look! My sign is crooked!"



Yummmm


Macy feeding daddy her cookie.


Macy is enjoying that sugar!

Macy and Reed! They share the same Bday!


Macy getting her shopping cart!



When Maddi first got to see Macy again! They laughed and played the whole way home!


And danced until bed time!

Love Love Love these girls!

1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest! I am LOVING all of these photos you upload. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete