Friday, January 21, 2011

Love

Our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up in about 3 more weeks! For years 1-4 we have gone out to eat to celebrate. Although I think I had to work last year. Anyways, we usually go eat and enjoy each others company and conversation.  Our first anniversary we went to Butcher Shop.  Looking back this might have been one of my favorites. (It wasn't so cool at the time)  Explains exactly who we are. At the time we were both working and going to school full time and raising Maddi. We were just happy to get to visit with one another!Oh, and we chose Butcher Shop because we had a gift card ;)

Anyways, since we both have graduated, with the exception of Josh's MBA, both have jobs, I figured I would do something better for the big 5. Nothing huge, just better. I am working a few more days at work instead of my regular 3-4 shifts per month. I have a few ideas in mind but am still thinking about it. I am wanting to plan it all since Josh is in school and fixing to start tax season. I am really really excited about it!

Maddi has some neat school projects that we are going to be working on this weekend. I'm also pretty excited about this. I'll post pictures of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment