Monday, January 17, 2011

Finished!

I finally finished Macy's outfit. The pants and the shirt are done and best of all they fit great! This is a first. I love how it turned out and can't wait to make her many more.

I worked last Saturday and Josh, Maddi and Macy went to Academy and got Maddi a new bike! (I accidently ran over her old one) It's a larger bike and she loves it. I can't wait to teach her how to ride without training wheels. She's very nervous about that. While I was at work, Josh and the girls cleaned up the whole house! How nice it was to come home to a clean home. It's something I love most.

We all slept in on Sunday. This was great and much needed! I finally took the Christmas decorations and tree down. The house looks so bare now! Today, Maddi was out of school for MLK day. We all got up early and went to Mcdonalds to get breakfast then went grocery shopping. Maddi and I were supposed to split the breakfast platter, (3 pancakes, 2 eggs, 1 sausage, 1 biscuit, and 1 hash brown), but when she was through there was only half of a biscuit left! And Macy wanted that. These girls have one great metabolism! We spent two hours at walmart grocery shopping. Both girls were great. I enjoy getting to spend times like this just shopping with my kids. (Even if it is just for groceries) Maddi always says/does something really funny and Macy is just happy to be along for the ride. Also, Walmart had some fabric for $1/yard! I got 4 yards and it should be enough for both girls a new spring dress.

When we got back home, my mom, Brooke, and Jessica all came by to visit for a while. They also brought us some McAllisters. I love McAllisters. I loved visiting with all of them! We made some frames and did some redecorating. I love my moms decorating skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment