Monday, March 21, 2011

There you are, Spring!

Just what we needed-Sunshine! We have been working around the house getting it ready to put up for sale and I'm loving all of the progress! Also, I changed the Living Room up a little bit from all the Fall/Winter Red,Golds,and Browns that I was getting sick of to more Spring like colors. After shopping around (for like a day) I picked out new fabric for pillows and rearranged some things! Maddi loves it and says its no longer an old person room. Not sure if thats good or bad, but its definitely cheerier! Here are the pictures from our trip to Dallas! 



 Some of my 3 favorite people! Isn't my sister beautiful???

Love this one






On our nature walk!




Waiting on Maddi to come out!


 Maddi had a PE Showcase at school where they performed with the 5th graders. Here she is!


This is the Living room before, with the girls laying down.


This is now! 



Maddi had just one more thing to add:
 :)
And no, we won't be painting over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment